Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Position Purpose To clean and maintain all public areas, offices, and restrooms in impeccable condition to achieve Grand Geneva Resort / Spas standards of quality.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors using cleaning agents and equipment provided by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, windowsills, and all flat surfaces extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
- Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
- Vacuums lobby and resort public areas as needed.
- Clean all offices as required.
- Sweep and mop the lobby and public restrooms as required
- Clears newspapers and other debris from public sitting areas in lobby.
- Cleans resort entry doors on a regular basis to maintain smudge free appearance.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to Safety/Security department.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guest and associate safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Manager
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as safety labels and instructions.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. 8th grade education preferred.
- Previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, and stand and walk public areas for extended periods of time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
Reporting Relationship Floor Supervisor
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Timber Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
See Job Description