In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Lake Naomi Club is a platinum 5-star private community located in the Pocono Mountains. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated and skilled professional comfortable running all stations in the kitchen, with proven ability to establish excellent working relationships with various team members and possess savvy business skills. The Sous Chef will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the main kitchen and act in the capacity of Chef on Duty as needed and work in accordance with standards set by Executive Chef.
This is a year-round full-time position with a generous benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and a complementary membership to the Lake Naomi Club. Benefits are subject to a waiting period and eligibility requirements.
Full job description available for review
Responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
· 2-3 years as Sous Chef or Kitchen Management a must.
· Graduate of an accredited culinary program preferred.
· Ability to run and work all stations in the kitchen
· Plan and direct food preparation in the kitchen.
· Participate in employee meetings, reviews and development.
· Ability to supervise and develop kitchen staff.
· Maintain kitchen conditions and take immediate action to correct any maintenance issues.
· Ensure compliance with proper sanitation and cleaning standards.
· Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and according to the Club’s standards, setting a positive example.
· Must be available on Weekends, Holidays and during the Summer months.
· Act with integrity and trust.
|Address||122 Pennsylvania 423, Pocono Pines, PA, 18350 View map|
|Property type||Country club|