In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Sales Manager - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch
At Triumph Hospitality, our mission is “Creating everlasting memories: One guest at a time”.
Regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guest and employees.
Triumph Hospitality, is searching for a highly talented and experienced Sales Manager for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch. The Sales Manager will be responsible for confirming and organizing group and individual corporate/leisure bookings in support of the hotel’s budgeted revenue goals. As a member of the hotels management team, the Sales Manager will be expected to assist with a variety of duties when needed. Therefore, a team-oriented, all hands on deck mentality is a necessity for success in this role.
· Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals and maximize profitability.
· Participate in the preparation of the annual operating budget and marketing plan.
· Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy and increase average rates.
· Produce weekly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
Sales & Relationships:
· Manage day-to-day sales activities and plan work that is the best use of your time and energy.
· Actively sells room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing and trade shows
· Actively sells to in-house guests (review arrival reports, greeting groups, talking with guests at breakfast to surface additional leads, etc.).
· Know the competition well and what the strengths and weakness are for each hotel.
· Uses the resources available from the Hilton Brand to surface, call on, and track potential business.
· Work with other department managers to ensure proper staffing levels based on guest volume.
· Provide guests with helpful information (example: loyalty program, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and corporate travel business.
· Coordinate all meetings and events at the hotel and communicate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
· Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate departments on solutions.
· Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community.
Sales Manager may need to perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Sales Manager Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or related field preferred. Minimum three years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Must speak fluent English.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
|Address||201 Crossings Place, Antioch, TN, 37013 View map|