Stellar Sales Manager wanted!
This is not a remote position
Q Hotel Management is an award winning, national hotel development and management company.
Q Hotel Management is offering a great opportunity to join a growing hotel development and management company. Our Team is committed to increasing market share and delivering value to our guests.
The responsibilities include:
- • Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve budgeted objectives for Rooms and or Catering Revenues.
- • Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- • Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales objectives and goals.
- • Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing target accounts, quotas, and goals.
- • Represents Hotel at local Chamber of Commerce/Economic Development meetings to promote Hotel and develop referral relationships.
- • Meets with key clients, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- • Monitors competitor rates, key accounts and PR activities.
- • Assist General Manager in developing, maintaining, and implementing strategies/action plans to generate revenues for the hotel.
- • Stimulate productivity of all sales staff through guidance, development, and support.
- • Develop and implement ongoing training and development of Sales Managers.
- • Develop and administer effective Action Plans for Sales team to achieve revenues.
- • Develop, maintain, and implement creative packages to fill identified need periods in all markets.
- • Active solicitation of key accounts to generate direct sales.
- • Maintain Sales Team’s focus on a Proactive Solicitation environment.
- • Develop, maintain, and implement the budgeting and forecasting process.
- • Ensure that all administrative procedures are in place and functioning effectively.
- • Ensure that all required reports are completed on a timely basis.
- • Promote high visibility of hotel through active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
- • Ensure a challenging and exciting environment to encourage full career development and personal growth.
- • Conduct effective Sales meetings on a regular and consistent basis.
- • Work closely with and maintain positive relationship with local CVB.
Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
• Read and be knowledgeable about hotel Business Plan and Marketing Plan.
• General knowledge of computers, operating systems, proficiency with “Sales” operating systems.
• Must have some knowledge with IHG, Marriot, and Hilton operating systems.
• Read and understand all Sales reports from Sales System.
Tools and Equipment:
• Tables and chairs when assisting room set-ups.
• Computer and printer, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine • High energy, multiple task environments.
• Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions
• Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
Physical Job Requirements (for essential functions only).