Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Employment Status
New Employer To The Dayton Market
New Managemenet Company
New Compensation Levels for Hourly Positions
New Signing Bonus
Market Leader Hotel with Recently Renovated Rooms and Public Spaces
Join Our Family and Take Pride In Where You Work
Courtyard Dayton North - Interstate 75 Exit 59 - 7087 Miller Lane Dayton Ohio
We are excited to expand our team by offering Room Attendant positions. They are responsible for maintaining clean-attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Qualified Candidates will have Interviews Scheduled Immediately
If Employment is exteneded you could Start Working within days of the Interview.
Pay Period Ending May 1st -Next Pay Date May 7th
Fun Team Environment - Meet New People Everyday
Employment with Convenient Bus Stops within feet of our hotel thanks to the Dayton RTA!
- Accessable from Downtown RTA HUB by way of Bus 17 and Bus 22
- Accessable from Northwest RTA HUB by way of Bus 34Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.