In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Marietta
Restaurant Server Position Summary
Provide guests exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures, and federal, state, and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
Restaurant Server Duties and Responsibilities
· Check station before, during, and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
· Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
· Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
· Input the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
· When complete, retrieve order up to 30 lbs. from the kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments.
· Abide by all State, Federal, and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
· Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
· Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty coffees.
· Operate the Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out the check.
· Present the check to the guest promptly.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Restaurant Server Qualifications
· Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
· Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
· Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations, and etiquette.
· Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware, and menu items.
· Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
· Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers, and patrons.
· Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sale procedures.
· Must have the ability to communicate in English.
|Address||2055 S Park Pl SE, Atlanta, GA, 30339 View map|