In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Restaurant General Manager
Smoke City Char Bar, Los Angeles, CA
General Manager Job Summary
Move over ordinary barbeque spots; Smoke City Char Bar is making its debut in Los Angeles, CA., located in the heart of the “up and coming” Arts District. Smoke City Char Bar is a full service restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating, and great potential for high volume grab and go.
We have a new and exciting opportunity as we search for our Restaurant General Manager!
We aren’t quite yet open, but that’s where you come in.
Our search has begun for an innovative and experienced Restaurant General Manager that will spearhead opening day, launch a social media marketing campaign, and also will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the day to day operation. If you have the experience to market a restaurant, and have worked in a high-volume full service restaurant(s), we want to hear from you.
In addition, our General Manager will create an atmosphere for our guest that is pleasant, welcoming and consistent. To accomplish this, the General Manager will hire and train dedicated staff, monitor food production for quality, and ensure guests receive excellent customer service. On a daily basis, you will track and manage inventory, develop and implement Standard Operation Procedures, job descriptions, service standards and oversee all financial transactions for accuracy.
Our ideal General Manager candidate will have experience in Marketing, high volume restaurant management, and a passion for cultivating and driving innovative food and beverage creations.
General Manager Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee day-to-day business operations
· Ensure guest have a welcoming and satisfying visit
· The General Manager will monitor food production and check for taste and quality
· Hire and train qualified staff
· Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed
· Manage profit and loss statements and report to Ownership
· Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing, and personnel
· Responsible for maintaining and responding to social media platforms
· The General Manager will conduct monthly food and beverage inventories
· Ensure proper sanitation practices are in place and adhered to by all team members
· Engage and ensure customer satisfaction
· Manage balanced seating capacity
General Manager Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 2+ years of General Management experience in the full restaurant industry.
· High-volume restaurant management experience.
· High-volume full service bar experience
· Marketing experience
· General Manager candidates must have the ability to manage food/beverage/labor costs consistent with budgeted targets
· Valid food handler’s certificate
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Flexible schedule
|Address||950 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90012 View map|