Our Global HR team partners with Hilton's senior business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members. What will I be doing?
The Manager, Global Corporate Compensation will help lead and implement our compensation programs for corporate Team Members around the world. You will partner with HR and business leaders to deliver pay strategies that enable Hilton's industry-leading culture. You will help ensure compensation adjustments across the organization are internally and externally equitable, and you will design and prepare compensation related dashboards and presentations for senior team leaders. This role will report to the Director, Corporate Compensation and will sit in McLean, VA.
This role requires analytical savvy, sophisticated problem-solving abilities, and a drive to make the highest possible impact. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that calls for you to be resourceful and collaborative. You can step back and assess how to best drive strategic discussion with HR and business partners, recognizing the role that Team Member compensation plays within the broader talent strategy of the organization.
What are we looking for?
- Actively seek to improve and streamline existing processes and programs, including on and off-cycle guidelines for compensation adjustments and promotions
- Provide consultative compensation services for HR business partners to solve for our talent agenda: attracting, retaining, and progressing top talent
- Develop, analyze and provide cyclical reporting in a clear and concise manner Implement measurements of compensation programs to ensure effectiveness, usage and awareness
- Partner with compensation peers across the Americas (non-US), Asia Pacific (APAC), and Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) to build compensation solutions that consider regional nuances while aiming for global alignment in compensation approaches
- Review job profiles, internal comparisons, and external market data to evaluate Team Member compensation; make recommendations to HR Partners and management as necessary Collaborate with HR, Finance, Legal and other business partners in implementing compensation policies
- Ensure regulatory compliance, including analysis to support various local and national reporting requirements
- Participate in industry compensation groups to ensure Company's competitive position within the industry
- Work with compensation team leaders on goals to assist in accomplishing department initiatives
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Outstanding verbal, visual, and written communicator who will communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Compelling and insightful storyteller with an understanding of data, who can compile presentations that communicate insights and recommendations
- Problem solver who is flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starter who takes initiative, and possesses adaptability to last minute change
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of compensation, HR, consulting, or strategy experience with large global population
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency in producing leadership ready presentations
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following preferred qualifications:
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree and/or Advanced Degree (Masters, PhD)
- Analytics and reporting expertise in advanced, modern tools (e.g., Python, R, Tableau, SAS)
- Industry experience in hospitality or a related field
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.