This is the job description for LOBBY ATTENDANT
Job Title: Floor Care Lobby Utility
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Job Purpose: Under the direct supervision of the hotel's Executive Housekeeper, take ownership in assuring that the existing flooring materials of the hotel are properly protected from soil, cleaned regularly and maintained to a high level of appearance.
1. Under supervision, establish, evaluate and perform work on a cleaning and preventive
maintenance program for all flooring surfaces of the hotel.
2. Under supervision, keep abreast of all new cleaning procedures, cleaning products and
technology that can be used in maintaining and enhancing the floor finishes of the hotel.
3. Under supervision, work to build a "team" approach among the various hotel departments to
assist in the overall philosophy of keeping the hotel floors clean and fresh in appearance.
4. On your own, take initiative to be a hotel ambassador by always greeting hotel guests in a
friendly and warm manner.
5. On your own, stock cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
6. On your own sweep, vacuum, wet mop, scrub, buff and properly maintain hotel floors using
hand tools, brooms, brushes, mops vacuums and other powered equipment.
7. On your own, abide by the regulations set forth by material safety data sheets of various
8. On your own, observe and report the need for repairs to equipment, furniture and building
9. With very little supervision, keep floor maintenance equipment in good repair. Keep floor
cleaning utility closet rooms in a clean and well organized fashion.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Maintain focus on cleaning projects while coping with various other interruptions.
2. Ability to understand instructions, and learn procedures and techniques.
3. Ability to perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent