Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Position Purpose: To ensure the safety and security of all hotel guests and associates through effective, proactive, and professional service delivery.
- Perform continuous foot and vehicle patrols of the entire 1,300 acre campus.
- Write professional case reports on incidents.
- Provide CPR and first aid emergency services as a trained first responder.
- Operate a dispatch center with responsibilities for key control, fire alarm monitoring, closed circuit television monitoring, answering routine and emergency calls for service, and dispatching call for service.
- Perform proactive and professional security, safety, and loss prevention practices.
- Investigate situations and conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior Security, law enforcement, military, or EMS experience preferred.
- College education preferred.
- Must possess exceptional people skills, effective writing ability, and logical thinking ability.
- Must possess the ability to wear a security uniform professionally and maintain impeccable grooming and attire standards.
- Knowledge of security and law enforcement practices preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel, and general public.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, use hands, and reach for more than half of the normal work day.
- Must work well both independently and with others as a team player.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
This position reports to the Security Director.
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
See Job Description