Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Position Purpose: To assist the Main Lodge and/or Vacation Club Housekeeping department to clean, maintain and supply assigned areas with cleaning support and supplies.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guestroom doors, elevator doors, remove all spider webs in corners etc.
- Obtain amenities and supplies for room attendants.
- Sort linen and place in linen bin provided.
- Bring terry to soiled linen area on a timely basis.
- Stock and maintain guest floor closets in a neat and tidy
- Help receive all supplies ordered for resort and place in designated areas.
- Must respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Assist room attendants with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Assist shampoo attendants with relocation of furniture.
- Respond to guest questions and provide assistance as needed
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Safety/Security Department. Turn all lost items in to Loss Prevention.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and associate safety in fire or other emergency situations; Perform other duties as assigned.-
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50lbs.; Must exhibit energy and enthusiasm for the job.
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision; Basic English communication skills preferred.
- Ability to safely use all cleaning equipment and chemicals; Flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Compensation: $13 per hour
Reporting Relationship Floor Supervisor.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Description