Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa Job Description
POSITION - 3rd SHIFT PUBLIC SAFETY ASSOCIATE
Department - Geneva Loss Prevention
Division - Hotels & Resorts
Position Purpose: To ensure the hotel guests, associates, and hotel property are maintained in a safe and secure environment
• Performs security rounds of the hotel in the following areas: restaurants, lobby area, associate entrance, banquet areas, guest floors, and service areas
• Visit all parking areas and all locations requiring special attention as required
• Responds immediately to emergency incidents and security requests
• Ensures maximum guest, associate, and hotel safety and security at all times
• Reports in writing on all activities during each shift before leaving the hotel, oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed
• Monitors associates leaving and entering the hotel
• Collect all package passes and parcels taken from the hotel
• Monitor security of the receiving dock
• Lock lodges and out buildings.
• Perform cooler temperature checks.
• Operate the Dispatch Center consisting of monitoring CCTV, fire panel, issue radios and keys, answer phones, dispatching calls, answering phone, log incidents.
• Confiscates all unauthorized parcels and notifies the Security Supervisor and department head
• Perform all necessary clerical requirements of the security department under the supervision of the Security Director and Supervisor
• Conduct monthly inspections of grounds, fire extinguishers, light poles, first aid kits, etc.
• Protects hotel from admission of undesirables and others not conducting legitimate business within the premises.
• Previous experience in a security or law enforcement role.
• Knowledge of local laws and ordinances.
• Customer service mentality.
• Must be computer literate.
This position reports to the Security Director.
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Description