In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
We currently have an opportunity available for a well-established General Manager for a Holiday Inn Express property in the Anaheim Resort Area!
· The General Manager is responsible for the overall operation and financial reporting of the hotel
· Develops the annual budget and sales and marketing plan for the Hotel and ensures the attainment of budget for all departments of Hotel
· Monitors operating expenses for all departments and audits/summarizes the month end financial statements
· The General Manager monitors and ensures the compliance with IHG and Management company standards
· Conducts staff meetings and room inspections on weekly basis to ensure interdepartmental communication, cleanliness, Brand standards, and coordination of mutual goals
· The General Manager maintains the highest standards in guest satisfaction fostering an environment to not only meet but exceed Holiday Inn Express and guest satisfaction standards.
· Internally maintaining a positive and productive environment for associates with open communication Requirements
· The General Manager must have 2-3 years of experience as a hotel general manager
. Holiday Inn/IHG especially Holiday Inn Express is highly preferred - General Manager certification highly desired.
· Experienced in Revenue Management
· Must be literate in leading computer office applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook
· The General Manager must have proven strong leadership skills with the ability to maximize productivity and effectiveness of the team
· Must be able to work under pressure, prioritize and delegate
· Must be able to invest the time to “get the job done” and be dependable · Must have a proven track record of team building and maintenance
· Must be able to meet the public with poise and handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
· Opera PMS experience a Plus
•Hotel General Manager: 2 years (Required)
•Holiday Inn Express General Manager certification (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
•Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
•Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
•People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
•Waiting period may apply
•Only full-time employees eligible
|Address||1411 South Manchester Avenue, Anaheim, CA, 92802 View map|