With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Front Desk/Administrative Clerk in Denver, Colorado. Wha t you'll do as Front Desk Clerk:
Our Front Desk Clerks provide exceptional customer service to facilitate excellent and memorable guest and resident experiences. More information about our community can be found here . Your job as Front Desk Clerk will include:
Experience & skills you'll need as Front Desk Clerk:
- Act as the property liaison and provide guests and residents with information , responding to questions in person and over the phone.
- Process payments and deposits.
- R un reports and submit maintenance request forms to ensure office efficiency.
- Partner with your Property Manager and communicate frequently to address inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction, address conflicts and solve problems promptly.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service with exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
See Job Description.