Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Employment Status
New Signing Bonus $500.00
New Employer To The Dayton Market
New Managemenet Company
New Compensation Levels for Hourly Positions
Market Leader Hotel with Recently Renovated Rooms and Public Spaces
Join Our Family and Take Pride In Where You Work
Courtyard Dayton North - Interstate 75 Exit 59 - 7087 Miller Lane Dayton Ohio
We are excited to bring staff onboard in our front office department. The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests throughout their stay! Create a memory for all those who come to Dayton, the our Hotel is here for an exceptional service experience.
Qualified Candidates will have Interviews Scheduled Immediately
If Employment is exteneded you could Start Working within days of the Interview.
Pay Period Ending May 1st -Next Pay Date May 7th
Fun Team Environment - Meet New People Everyday
Employment with Convenient Bus Stops within feet of our hotel thanks to the Dayton RTA!
- Accessable from Downtown RTA HUB by way of Bus 17 and Bus 22
- Accessable from Northwest RTA HUB by way of Bus 34Responsibilities
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions as listed in the Red Book.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes .