In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Director of Sales & Marketing
Hilton Garden Inn, Elizabethtown, KY
At HBS Hospitality, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
We are currently searching for a Dynamic, Hands-On Director of Sales & Marketing for one of the newest hotels to join the HBS Family, HILTON GARDEN INN Elizabethtown KY, which boasts 112 guest rooms, over 1,500 square feet of meeting space and Garden Grill Restaurant!
Director of Sales & Marketing Responsibilities:
The ideal Director of Sales & Marketing candidate will lead and manage the Sales and Marketing team ensuring a high level of professionalism, guest service and profitability. He or She will have overall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies, implementation and results including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering, outlet, and other revenues.
The Director of Sales & Marketing strategies will include market mix, pricing, status, direct sales, marketing, and acquisition status and results. He or She will maximize profitability for the hotel and outstanding quality service for our customers. The Director of Sales and Marketing will be accountable to market performance and potential performance as well as budget, forecast, and target goals. He or She will participate in total hotel management as a member of the hotel Executive Committee.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for the development and implementation of the total sales effort of the hotel, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Soliciting group business within different market segments via teleprospecting and outside sales calls
· Maintaining rapport and developing future business with existing contacts
· Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce group business
· Attending networking events, developing and maintaining good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups, companies, and trade organizations, and attending local and out-of-town meetings and conventions in order to generate sales for the hotel
· Conducting site tours
· Maintaining customer database via Delphi.fdc
· Developing contracts and following up with customers
· Developing and managing the departmental budget and monitoring sales activity and performance to ensure sales meet or exceed established profit plan and to accurately report variances/projections to management
Director of Sales & Marketing Qualifications:
*Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Director of Sales may be asked to perform.
· Previous sales experience within the hospitality industry
· Market and Brand experience highly desired.
· Knowledge of Hilton and Delphi.fdc preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Internet
· Well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work independently
· Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills
· Effective communication
· Professional and ethical
· Excellent customer service skills
· Quick learner and hard worker
· Team player and ability to get along with others
· Available to meet guests outside the scope of regular business hours
· Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
|Address||203 Commerce Drive, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701 View map|