In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Pride Management, Inc. has a new exciting opportunity in the Houston, West Energy Corridor area. The Springhill Suites Houston I-10 West / Energy Corridor is currently seeking applicants for the Director of Sales position. We are seeking a motivated person to grow the sales efforts of this beautiful new hotel. Join a great team at PMI, www.pmihotels.net we are growing and expanding.
The Director of Sales and Marketing at the hotel is responsible for generating top line revenue, growing market share indexes above 100%, and the management of the sales and marketing efforts. The right candidate will be a strong leader and motivator who will direct the solicitation efforts through effective communication and direct sales calls while implementing the sales programs and the annual budget/business plan.
* Develop business leads, solicit potential clients, service existing accounts, meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
* Attain budgeted revenues, responsible for all marketing efforts including internet marketing, advertising, and social media
* Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel in the local community.
* Responsible for the marketing and booking of the meeting space
* Prepare reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales department to include but not limited to weekly report, marketing budget, group booking report, star reports, and sales reports
* Develop rates, group sales and catering deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management
* Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers
* Maintain knowledge of market, competition and customers
* Implement the RFP Process for the brand, building business cases and responding to bids
* Discover and target new business and revenue streams which are not currently being explored
* Implement and monitor processes which support maintaining accurate sales files, production reports and trace systems
* Responsible for ensuring personal and staff goals are achieved
* Work with General Manager to establish annual revenue and sales & marketing budget
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in sales
* Hotel experience is required
* Experience in outside sales is a plus
* Valid Driver’s License Required
* Understand STR Reports and market penetration
* Strong time management and prioritization skills along with self-starter a must
* Must enjoy working with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers to cultivate relationships
* Must have worked in a business-class environment for a branded company
* Must be thorough, accurate, detail-oriented and possesses strong organizational skills
* Possess excellent interpersonal and business communication skills (written and verbal) and a polished presence.
* Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, and must remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
* Simultaneously handle changing and multiple priorities, projects and competing demands. Adaptable and able to improvise
* Anticipate and identifies issues and opportunities by thinking ahead. Gather facts, listens effectively, weigh alternatives and apply independent judgment to propose solutions in resourceful manner
* Exercise initiative with a sense of urgency
* Maintain an upbeat personality and a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
For more information on our company please visit www.pmihotels.net
Email resumes to email@example.com
|Address||1350 Broadfield Boulevard, Houston, TX, 77084 View map|