The beautiful & historic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of an experienced Cook I to join their culinary team. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton's Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties!
- Shifts vary within the hours of (7 AM - 10 PM)
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including health benefits (health, dental, vision), Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K (matching program), amazing team member & friends & family travel discounts, as well as other awesome Hilton perks including free employee lunches! Basic Qualifications/Requirements
What will I be doing?
- 3 years of professional cooking experience, required.
- Preferred previous experience working in a similar hotel/resort, restaurant setting
- Culinary Education is preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
About the Restaurant
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
Named for the resort's architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert's skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine that pays homage to the resort's celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S.
. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine for the second year in a row ! A pply now! We look forward to your application.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!