In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Falcon Lakes Golf Club in Basehor, KS is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunities of Bartenders. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
• Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
• Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
• Occasionally serves meals to guests.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
• Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine varieties.
• Alcohol Awareness Training.
|Address||4605 Clubhouse Drive, Basehor, KS, 66007 View map|