In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Staff Pro Workforce Solutions, Carlsbad, CA
Assistant Housekeeping Manager Job Description:
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the Hotel, inclusive of guestrooms and public areas, while effectively monitoring and managing strict adherence to department policies, processes, financial targets, and productivity guidelines.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager Responsibilities:
· The Assistant Housekeeping Manager is responsible for delivering the guest experience by consistently meeting the highest standards of cleanliness, efficiency and guest satisfaction throughout all areas of the Hotel.
· The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will develop and lead a positive, professional and strong team with an aligned focus on the guest experience, quality of service, and the development of future leaders within the Department. Act as a role model.
· The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will ensure effective departmental and interdepartmental communication throughout the Hotel, working with counterparts to streamline operations and to enhance the guest experience.
· The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will respond to all guest requests and concerns in a timely and empathetic manner, making decisions relative to appropriate compensation in lieu of inconvenience.
· The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will monitor and respond to monthly expenditures and provide a detailed analysis of the department’s P&L statement.
· The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will ensures proper staffing levels by actively recruiting qualified candidates for line level positions.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager Requirements:
· 3 – 5 years of successful experience in a housekeeping or front desk management position
· Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays
· Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping processes and procedures
· Strong written, verbal, presentation & persuasion/motivation skills required.
· Excellent time and workload management skill, ability to prioritize, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meeting established deadlines.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift heavy objects up to 30 lbs.
· Bilingual English – Spanish preferred.
|Address||284 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS View map|