Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Analyst, FP&A to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.Job Summary
The Corporate Finance Analyst will be a key member of the corporate FP&A team, providing critical analysis and support in the corporate planning and budgeting process, executive reporting and investor relations, cross-functional initiatives, as well as department billing, invoicing and functional administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables effectively to meet deadlines. The position requires a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service with internal and external customers at all times as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills with audiences at all levels. This position will have an ability to grow within the finance department as well as the organization due to the nature of cross-functional interaction and involvement with critical business processesResponsibilities
- Assist in the forecasting and planning process
- Executive Reporting and support for Investor Relations
- Ad-hoc analyses/projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Finance Department Administration & Support (Billing, Invoicing, Adhoc)
The Corporate Finance Analyst will operate at a low-level of autonomy with support from the Director of Corporate Finance. This role will be responsible to provide support and analysis the help formulate and drive decisions surrounding Wyndham Hotels & Resorts key business metrics and long term strategic goals by senior management.
The position will also be instrumental in providing analysis and support to the Director of Corporate Finance in managing and driving the FP&A organization forecast and budgeting process on a monthly basis. The position will have the opportunity to collaborate with all areas and functions within the Finance organization as a result.
This position will not have any direct reports.Scope
This role will require an individual to think critically on seeing financial results, trends and other key factors as they relate to WH&R overall long term strategic goals and initiatives.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
• A high level of professionalism and excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with audiences at all levels; Ability to communicate information to influence and ensure active engagement from internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
• Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
• Ability to think strategically, identify issue and find reasonable solutions.
• Ability to quickly learn web based systems (Oracle/Hyperion Essbase)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred
• 1-3 year's work experience
• Strong work ethic
• Must be a team player who is willing to support additional areas of the businessCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time