With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Assistant in Fremont, Wisconsin. What you'll do:
Come work for a campground that offers you the opportunity to learn, grow, expand your learning experiences and build your resume. Let your creativity flow by helping with activities, crafts and games for both youth and adults. Want to make an impact, what you do will make awesome memories for our guests. At this campground we want team members who are excited to work and challenge themselves. You get to work outside, smell campfires, work together as a team and make memories and friendships. Plus, you get to wear a bear costume and create the best birthday parties ever. As an Activity Assistant you get to help plan and implement weekly resort activities and events. Exceptional customer service is our priority, ensuring our guests have enjoyable and memorable experiences at our resorts. Your job will include:
Experience & skills you need:
- Help in coordinating all aspects of resort activities from inception to completion.
- Successfully executing events and activities.
- Conduct appropriate and engaging activities for various age groups.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with manager and other staff members.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Provide great customer service.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner
- One year of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills. Not required, but helpful.
- Activities experience is a plus. Not required, but helpful.
- Smiling a must.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
See Job Description.